Solo and Ensemble Adjudicated Event will be held at a date to be determined.
This is an event sanctioned and operated by the Ohio Music Education Association.
Participation in this event is voluntary. If you are interested in participating, please consider the following:
- Music selections must be from a selected list available in Mr. Smith's office.
- You can play a solo
- You are responsible for your own preparation
- Have the responsibility to pay the entire entrance fee yourself
- Have the responsibility to pay a professional accompanist
- You are responsible for knowledge of scales and rudiments
- You can play in an ensemble
- You have a responsibility to all members of the group with your level of preparation
- The entrance fee is split equally between all members of the group
- Most ensembles do not need an accompanist
- There are no scale or rudiment requirements for participation